Y-Break app launched by Ayush ministry
Feeling tired, stressed or a little out of focus at work? Here’s a way to charge yourself again.
Introducing “Y Break”, or “Yoga Break at Workplace” program. A thoughtfully designed yoga protocol by the Ministry of AYUSH to connect you with your breath.
The Y Break Protocol will help you de-stress, refresh and re-focus during a quick break from work. The 5 minute time frame with selected yogic exercises is designed to bring you the famous rewards of yoga if you do it daily, regularly over a long period of time.
The Y break protocol works wonders at the workplace by focusing on the work and increasing the productivity of the individuals.
To assess the efficacy of the Y Break protocol, it was put on trial in 6 metropolitan cities with the help of reputed institutions in various corporations and institutions such as:
– Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi,
– Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, Chennai,
– Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Kolkata,
– NIMHANS, Bangalore,
– Kaivalyadham Health and Yoga Research Center, Lonavala-Mumbai and
– Heartfulness Institute, Hyderabad.
The protocol includes some simple yoga exercises including asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques) and dhyana (meditation). Each minute is a carefully designed component, the details of which are as follows:
– In the first minute, the practitioner begins in a standing position with Urdhva-Hastottanasana (lateral bend) followed by Tadasana (upward stretch).
– In the second minute, practice skandhachalana (shoulder rotation) followed by uttanamandakasana (shoulder stretch).
– Ardhachakrasana (backbend) is followed by padottanasana (forward bend) in the third minute.
– The fourth minute is devoted to Nadishodhana Pranayama (alternate nostril breathing).
– Bhramari Pranayama (bee breathing) followed by dhyana (meditation) in the fifth minute.
An exercise was carried out to assess the efficacy of the Y break protocol, which was a self-centered approach with a focus on physical (i.e. annamayakosha), energy (i.e. pranamayakosha), psychological (i.e. manomayakosha), intellectual and social (i.e. vigyanamayakosha).
The report was taken on the basis of questionnaire. Spiritual (Anandamayakosha) and personal well-being levels and 15 days were tested at six premier yoga institutes across the country and 717 participants from various private/corporate and government organizations participated and successfully completed the test.
The results of this study showed that the yoga break protocol could improve the health standards and quality of work of the working population. Therefore, it is recommended that Y brakes be introduced in all organizations.
How to Y-break app download?
To download the Y break app or yoga break app by the ministry of ayush you can easily follow the given instruction or download the Link.
First Click on the Download link.
Then You will redirect to the Google Play store.
After that, You can see the Install Button. Tap to install it.
How to Y- break app Download for iOS?
To download the Y break app Download it on your iPhone. you can download it from the apple appstore.
First of all, you need to go to the Apple Appstore.
And search the Y-break app.
Then select the app and click on the “GET” and Then install it.
Y Break app download for windows 10/7/11 PC
If you want to download the Y-break app for PC windows 10/7/11. then you can use the web application. There is no official application of the “Y break app for PC”. you can follow the step.
First of all, Download and install the emulator like – Bluestacks, Bignox and Memuplay.
Then Open the Emulator and Sign in with your Gmail.
Now Open the Google Play Store in Emulator and search the “Y- break app”.
And Last install it on your PC/Laptop Windows /Mac.