App for PBL Wipro is regarded as one of the greatest platforms for students pursuing project-based learning.
The entire name of the app is pbl (project-based learning). Students mistakenly believe that the Wipro pbl app is an application, whereas in fact it is a website created by Wipro specifically for students.
Many novices, however, encounter technical difficulties when using the Wipro PBL app. As a result, read this article thoroughly to learn everything there is to know about Project-Based Learning App (PBL).
What is Wipro PBL App?
PBL Wipro is a website created specifically for students that are interested in learning to code. It is required for students pursuing a BSA or a BSc.
PBL app Homepage
Search the Wipro website (https://184.108.40.206/PBLApp/index.jsp) on the internet for PBL App login, then you will be redirected to its homepage.
- After you’ve arrived at the PBL App’s home page, go to the right side corner and click Login.
- Then, after you’ve completed the interview, enter your User ID and Password.
- You’ll find two options after logging into the PBL app: PJP Foundation and PJP Core.
How to login into the PBL app Wipro?
- First of all, visit the official website (https://220.127.116.11/PBLApp/index.jsp) of the Wipro PBL App.
- Then click on the Login Page.
- Enter your Username and Password. then click on the submit option.
Wipro PBL app not working
This sometimes happens when you want to do your training but can’t. This happens because of overload on the website’s server. This problem occurs whenever too many people try to access the website at the same time.
However, you don’t need to worry about it as we have a solution for it. You can solve this easily.
If you try to log in, nothing happens, so don’t open it at that moment. Because most people do not use Wipro PBL in the morning or at night, you must log in either in the morning or at night.