CGHS Mobile App provides facility to book/cancel/view appointments for desired time, date, doctor and wellness centre, search hospital/lab from CGHS website, view news and highlights. myCGHS mobile app is a tools that published by the National Informatics Centre.
The website of CGHS or Central Government Health Scheme has just been revamped. One of the major new features is the seamless link with the mobile app, MyCGHS. The Indian Union Health Ministry aims to provide easy access to health services through a new app and a new website. Here’s what you need to know about the MyCGHS app.
How to Download the My CGHS App for Android
To download the My CGHS App on your Android. you can download it from the Google Play store.
- First of all, You need to Go to the google play store.
- And search the “My CGHS App” in the search box.
- Select the app published by In dev.
- Then Tap on the install button to install it.
My CGHS App Download for iPhone/iOS
To download the My CGHS App on your iPhone. you can download it from the apple appstore. If it is available for ios devices.
- First of all, you need to go to the Apple Appstore and search “MyCGHS App”.
- Then select the app published by In dev.
- Tap on the “GET” Then Tap to install it.
My CGHS App Download for PC Windows 10/7/11 and Mac
If you want to download the My CGHS App for PC windows 10/7/11. you need to download and install the Android Emulators.
- First of all, Download and install any Emulator like – Bluestacks, Bignox and Memuplay.
- Then Open the Emulator and Sign in with your Gmail.
- Now Open the Google Play Store in Emulator and search the “mycghs mobile app”.
- Last, install it on your PC/Laptop Windows /Mac.
My CGHS Apk download
To download the My CGHS App Apk on your mobile phone. you need to visit the Apk Downloader sites such as Apkpure, apkmonk or others.
Now search the My CGHS App and Select it. and click on the download button.
After successfully downloading, you can tap to install it on your Android mobile.