MSBM App install (msbm.gov.in app download) For Android, How to use msbm App
What is MSBM App?
Application Details (No Limit):- Ministry of Drinking Water & Sanitation, Government of India, is the nodal Ministry for monitoring the progress under the Swachh Bharat Mission at the Central level.
The MSBM mobile app has been developed by the Ministry in technical collaboration with NIC. Using this app, users can upload the photographs of the beneficiaries availing toilet facilities at their homes under this mission using a smartphone.
While photographing, the latitude and longitude of the location as well as the date-time stamp are automatically recorded and uploaded to the mission’s central server which is located at the National Data Centre.
mSBM APP Details
- Developer and Publisher – NIC Team of MDWS
- Current Version : – 1.0
- Category: – Social
- Downloads: – 235200
- Platform : – Android
- Min. Platform Version: – Android 4.0 – Ice Cream Sandwich
How To download and Install MSBM app
How to login into msbm App or portal?
How to Use MSBM App?
1. Go to http://sbm.gov.in/ and click on Swachh Bharat Mission (Gramin)-MIS.
2. Login with the credentials provided to the State/District level field functionaries.
3. Register users to use the mobile application. After successful completion of the registration process – The login ID and Password will be generated and will be communicated to the Surveyor/Data Collector for uploading the photo.
4. Allotment of GP/Village level household data to Surveyor or Data Collector will be done using District/State login.
5. Download mSBM APK [MPV 3.5 R1 20150116, Size: 1626KB] from http://sbm.gov.in/.
6. Install the downloaded APK on the mobile.
7. Enable GPS to capture latitude and longitude through mobile devices.
8. Log in through MSBM App.
9. After Successfully Login Select HHS Toilet Photo Option and Follow All Steps.
10. Register the captured photos.
11. Upload photos using the “Upload/Sync Data” or “Export Data” option (Steps to use Export Data are described below).
12. Select toilet usage to capture the parameters of toilet usage.
13. The State/District MIS shall approve the user uploaded photographs before displaying them on the website of the Ministry.
14. The uploaded photographs of toilets can be viewed/viewed in report format 28 of SBM-MIS.
15. For technical support call on 011-24366372 from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM (Monday-Friday).