All of you must be using WhatsApp and many such features have been given inside WhatsApp, using which people can make their message more interesting. There are many features given inside WhatsApp like you can put your status on WhatsApp. You can put profile photos on WhatsApp. And you can talk to each other over video calling.
Like you talk to a friend or a family member on WhatsApp and someone sees your last seen. Everyone knows when you came online on WhatsApp, when did you go offline. But today I will tell you such a feature, with the help of which you can hide the last seen of your WhatsApp.
Then whenever you come online on WhatsApp you go offline. Nobody will know and you can talk to anyone on WhatsApp very easily. So let us tell you today how you can hide the last seen on WhatsApp?
How to Hide Last Seen in WhatsApp?
As soon as you come online on WhatsApp, close WhatsApp. Then your last scene starts showing. This lets everyone know when you have come online on WhatsApp. No app needed to hide it.
This feature is given inside WhatsApp. So you want to use this feature and hide your last seen. So by following the simple steps given below, you can hide last seen in WhatsApp.
- First of all, open your WhatsApp. After this, you will see the icon of the setting. Click on it and click on Account.
- After that, you have to click on Privacy and at the top, you will see the option of Last Seen. Click on it.
- Now three options will appear in front of you. First, everyone, second my contact and third no one. If you want to show everyone online you have to select all.
- If you only want to show your friend online what is saved in your contact number, then select My Contacts.
- If you don’t want to see someone one last time, you don’t have to choose anyone. In this way, you can easily hide your last seen.
Must have Android Apps