eSanjeevaniOPD is the National Telecom Service of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India aims to provide online health services to patients at their homes. It Allows free, secure and structured Live video-based clinical consultation between a doctor and various patient.
E-Sanjeevani OPD application Stay Home OPD has been developed by the C-DAC (Center for Development of Advanced Computing ) which based in Mohali.
The salient features of regarding with (number of daily slots, number of doctors and OPD/speciality clinics, waiting room slots, consultation time limit etc.).
Features of eSanjeevaniOPD App
Features of the eSanjeevaniOPD App are as follows.
- Patient registration
- Family member registration
- Institutional registration (like correctional facilities, Sr. Citizen Homes, Orphanages etc.)
- Queue Management
- Video Consultation with a Doctor
- Instant messaging (text-based)
- SMS Notifications
- Serviced by Doctors employed
- Free Service (managed jointly by State Governments & MoHFW, Govt. of India)
Esanjeevani app Download for android
- First of all, Open Google Playstore On your Android Mobile.
- Now, Type and Search the esanjeevani app.
- Select the App Published by the Health Informatics Group, C-DAC Mohali, INDIA.
- And Now Install it.
Play Store Download Link!
Esanjeevani app Download for iphone
- First Of all, Open the Apple Appstore
- And Search the esanjeevani app.
- Select the published by the Health Informatics Group, C-DAC Mohali, INDIA.
- Now, Install it on your iPhone, iPad and ios Devices.
Appstore Download Link!
Esanjeevani app Download For PC/Laptop (Window/Mac)
If You want to download and use the Gleeden app for PC and laptop for Windows 7/10 Mac. Then you can follow the steps.
- Firstly, Download & install the Bluestack.
- After installing, Open the Bluestack and Sign in with your Gmail.
- Now, Open Playstore from Bluestack.
- Search the esanjeevani app download and install it on your PC/Laptop.
How to Registration on Esanjeevani App
To Esanjeevani opd.in registration user can follow the below step.
- First of all, the User verifies his/her mobile no. using OTP.
- And Fill up the Patient Registration Form.
- Now eSanjeevaniOPD assigns a Patient ID
- User can request a token for consultation
- And Uploads your health records, if any
- The user receives Patient ID & Token through SMS
How to Esanjeevani opd login?
- At the close of turn, eSanjeevaniOPD sends an SMS notification asking the user to log in
- User logs in using patient ID
- The patient enters the clinic and is placed at the end of the existing queue. If there is no queue you will be placed at number 1.
What About Esanjeevani OPD App?
e-Sanjeevani OPD is based one-Sanjeevani – Government of India’s flagship telemedicine technology, developed by Health Informatics Group at Center for Development of Advanced Computing, Mohali (Punjab), India.