I would like to inform you that Google has announced that it will end with unlimited free storage. Google Photos unlimited free storage will also expire on June 1, 2021.
And in this case, users have to pay for cloud storage to store their photos and videos after the free storage used.
Here 15 GB cloud storage is free if you have used up to 15 GB of cloud storage then you do not need to pay. But you can manage your storage and you can download all your photos.
To back up all your important photos, videos, documents, etc., you have to use the Google Photos app.
The Google Photos app provides users with the storage to upload their important photos, videos and backup these important photos, videos, documents and more.
When you upload your file here or backup your important file, it fills the cloud space. Today I will tell you about how to save all images from the Google Photos app. So if you want to know how to download all your photos offline from Google Photos? So read this post till the end.
How to download All photos from the Google Photos app?
If the user wants to download his photo file from the Google photo app, then read the procedure given below carefully.
- First of all, you have to open Google chrome.
- After that, search photos.google.com and log in with your Google account.
- Then open your image, and on the three-dot in the top right corner
Have to click.
- Now you click on the Download option, and after that, your image will be downloaded on your mobile phone.
- Along with this, users can also download their albums. If you have sorted your Google photo in the album.
Download Photos from the Google Photos app with Album
- To download the album, go to the Album Tab.
- After that, select your Album, and tap on the three-dot above the right corner.
- After that click on the download button. Now all your option and album will be downloaded to your phone.
- And in such a way, your files will be compressed and available in the zip file.
I hope you like this article, you can share this post with your friend’s groups. and Follow the latest app on social media.