Deesha app Download for Android (Deesha internet extension Apk)m How to use it
What is the Deesha app?
Disha App is a completely free and offline application that allows you to use your Android device (with location sensor, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou etc.) for off-road navigation. Deesha app is also known as deesha app deep pradhan App.
Features of Deesha App
• Indian Grid System (with support for all regions), MGRS (Military Grid Reference System) and UTM (Universal Transverse Mercator)/UPS (Universal Polar Stereographic), GEOREF (World Geographic Reference System) in addition to geodetic format/longitude Displays the location and latitude (either decimal degrees, degrees decimal minutes or degrees minutes decimal seconds).
• Datum: For Indian grid system – ‘Indian (India, Nepal)’ datum will be used. For all other formats (ie Geographic, georef, MGRS and UTM) – the ‘WGS84 (World Geodetic System 1984)’ datum will be used.
• Navigation to saved waypoints, specified locations, photo geotags and shared locations.
• Displaying map views, device waypoints, own positions and grid overlays with panning and zooming options. Also can be configured to display map images (PNG and JPEG formats). deesha app Alternatively google maps based maps can also be used.
• You can get waypoint support with the option to export/import from CSV/GPX/KML files.
• The Area and Perimeter Calculations with the option to save defined area to KML file.
• This is the conversion between supported location formats and batch conversion.
• You can geotag the captured picture. The application will also register to open JPEG files to read any Exif location tags.
• Projection from one place to another.
• The Satellite information for GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) and SBAS (Satellite Based Augmentation System) satellites. In addition, A-GPS data management and satellite received high accuracy timing.
• Here is Sun and Moon information for the specified location and time.
• Sharing/copying locations – current, saved (waypoint), changed and estimated locations.
• Support for shared locations and a trip computer.
How to download deesha app?
To Deesha App download you need to follow the given steps. because Deesha App is not available on the Google Play store. but you can download the Disha SOS app from the Google Play store. Follow the Given steps to download Deesha App Apk.
- First of all, Click on the Download link.
- Then deesha App will download on your mobile.
- Then Tap on the deesha apk file to install it.
- Now, tap to allow Unknown Sources, when it is asking.
- After that, you can easily install it on your Android mobile.
How to Use Deesha App?
To use the Deesha App, just download and install it on your devices. and allow some setting. and you need to download a deesha internet extension apk for accessing the internet deesha apk. you watch the youtube video for its setting.
Deesha internet extension
you can download it from Apkpure, and from here. you need to visit the apkpure site. first and search “deesha internet extension”. then select the app and tap to download & install it.