What is Dahar App Jharkhand?
DAHAR is a mobile and web-based digital application for overall action planning and review of out-of-school (OSC) and drops out children in the state of Jharkhand developed in collaboration with UNICEF.
Literally, the word DAHAR is derived from the Nagpuri dialect which is one of the local dialects of the Chotanagpur region in the state which means “pathway”. It is an initiative of the Jharkhand Education Project Council under the Department of School Education and Literacy, Jharkhand, which is the implementing agency of the flagship education program- “Samagra Shiksha”.
This application is mainly for tracking out-of-school children and for planning and mainstreaming these children in the regular schooling system. This application will assist in planning and designing various strategies for mainstreaming out of school children and will monitor the schemes prepared for them. Apart from bringing the out of school children into the mainstream, the app will also monitor their progress from year to year, so that OOSC and drop out children can be dealt with efficiently.
Dahar Jharkhand App
Conduct door-to-door surveys and prepare a database of all school-going children
• Calculate and track OOSCs in a timely and quality manner through in-depth data analysis and monitoring and mainstream them.
• Reducing the number of out-of-school children through timely enrollment, regular attendance and flexible education for primary and secondary aged children.
DAHAR application is a digitized version of pen paper form which allows data collection from the field which will capture characters as well as numbers as per the requirement of the field. It will support real-time data validation, ensuring that the data collected is worthy of later analysis.
3 types of users will use the application extensively, with a login facility for each user type, who will have to play specific roles to make the program successful.
The three users are as follows:
• School Teacher (Surveyor)- has to identify the child out of school
• Headmaster (Planning Officer) – Children out of school to be enrolled
• Monitoring Officer (Regional Officer) – To supervise the child outside the school.
The application will show different functionalities according to the login of the user.
This application can be used for:
• Identification of out-of-school children
• Planning for out-of-school children
• Enrollment of identified out-of-school children
• Monitoring and follow-up of enrolled out-of-school children
• The final mainstreaming of children for the next season.
• Linking and tagging habitations in a particular catchment area from the headmaster’s interface
• Digital Surveys
• Application is working in offline mode also i.e. if an application does not have an internet connection then a survey can also be done, data will be stored in the application and as soon as connectivity is back, data will be synced with the server.
• user-friendly interface
• Bilingual app i.e. the app supports both English and Hindi languages
• Multiple surveys can be done on a single application
• Verification has been incorporated to enhance the quality of the data
How to Dahar app Jharkhand download
If you want to download the dahar app Jharkhand app. the need to follow this instruction.
If you search the dahar app Jharkhand download then you will not see this application on google. But it is available on the google play store.
Dahar app jharkhand download
- Firstly, Click on the Below Download link.
- Then you will be reached on Offficla Google Play store of Dahar App jharkhand.
- After that Tap to install it on your devices.
Dahar app Jharkhand download for PC
If you want to download the Dahar app Jharkhand for PC windows 10/7/11. you need to download and install the Android Emulators.
– First of all, Download and install the emulator like – Bluestacks, Bignox and Memuplay.
– Then Open the Emulator and Sign in with your Gmail.
– Now Open the Google Play Store in Emulator and search the “Dahar app Jharkhand”.
– And Last, install it on your PC/Laptop Windows /Mac.
How to Dahar app jharkhand login?
– First of all, Open the dahar app Jharkhand and click on the login option.
– Then enter your Username and Password.
– Then click on the login option.